Monitor uses our unique and patented VHF technology to alert you if your vehicle is moved with the ignition turned off, to enable faster activation and recovery.
Monitor operates using Tracker’s unique and patented Very High Frequency (VHF) technology. In the event of theft where the vehicle is moved without the ignition turned on, the motion sensor will alert Tracker who will in turn notify you. On confirmation of the theft and receipt of your police crime reference number, Tracker will activate the unit, which will emit a silent signal allowing the police to track the vehicle to its exact location, even if it’s hidden in a shipping container or underground car park.
- Military-grade patented VHF technology that can track stolen assets even when concealed in metal containers, lock-ups or underground car parks
- Unique tracking that is not affected by criminals’ GPS/GSM signal jammers
- Motion sensor to detect unauthorised movement
- Vehicle battery disconnect alert
- Nationwide support from all UK police forces
- Tracking coverage throughout the UK, France, Spain, Poland, Italy, Holland and Luxembourg